Returns are accepted within 21 days of purchase. Note: Items damaged by carrier in transit must be reported within 3 days of receipt.
IMPORTANT RETURN INFORMATION
Merchandise must be in its original condition: If you have worn it, washed it, damaged it, or used it please don’t return it.
For apparel, be sure to try on the product before you wash it. Even preshrunk fabric can shrink slightly during the wash process so please consider this in determining if sizing is acceptable.
If your merchandise is damaged upon arrival, contact us immediately so we can file a claim with the carrier. We will need the merchandise, packaging materials, and the container it arrived in to properly submit a claim.
If you get a little behind and send something back slightly after the 21 days, we will be happy to provide you with a store credit.
Sorry, but we cannot accept COD packages on returns.
* Note: Our return policies do not apply to items with custom sizes or designs. Items pictured on our site will note if they are not returnable due to one of these reasons. Also, any order created specifically for you and ordered via email, phone, or a custom order page are also not returnable. As always, we will correct any item made in error. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We are happy to help 🙂
EASY RETURNS PROCESS
Love It or Return It Guarantee:
1. Be sure to save all product tags and packaging materials along with your merchandise.
2. Email us at email@example.com or call 262-749-4709 with your contact information, order#, item to be returned, and reason for return. We will email a return authorization, return information, and contact you with any further questions.
Once Goods are Received:
1. Refunds will be processed once the merchandise is received and checked in by our quality team.
a. Credit will be given for merchandise returned in its original, saleable condition.
b. Credit will be given for your original merchandise cost, minus any discounts, coupons, or shipping used.
2. Refunds will be credited back to the original method of payment or store credit if it happens to be a late return.
* Important Note: Be sure that the product you are returning meets the return criteria and is eligible for return credit. We are not able to ship back ineligible returns at our expense. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us before you return the merchandise.
Goods Damaged Upon Arrival:
1. Be sure to save all product tags, packaging materials, and the original shipping container along with the damaged merchandise.
2. Contact us immediately at 262-749-4709 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
a. Damage returns must be completed within 3 days of receipt.
b. Provide your name, email, phone number, order number, product number and description, and description of damage.
c. We will email your return information based on the carrier or manufacturers requirements.
3. Refunds will be processed once the merchandise is received and checked in by our quality team.
a. Credit will be given for your original merchandise cost, minus any discounts or coupons used.
b. Credit will be given for freight once carrier damage is verified.
4. Refunds will be credited back to the original method of payment.